This year has really flown by, I cannot believe that it is the end of August already. I feel like that so much has happened this year, that starting a blog from right now would be a little confusing. I just want to recap the past few months and go from there. I want to start with May, mainly because that is when all the "big" changes in our life began.
At the end of April, beginning of May we found out that I am EXPECTING! Baby number 2 will be here around the beginning of December. This was a little bit of a surprise and because I was living in Fallon for another month, I did not make it into the doctor's office until the middle of June.
May ended with me finishing my 4 month clinical rotation in Fallon, NV at Banner Churchill Community Hospital, and coming home to stay for a week of intense finals. Luckily Wes and Russ were living with us and kept Sean and Gavin busy so that Heather and I could study tons every night. It was a very long week, but was all worth it by the end. I ended up speaking at our pinning ceremony, which was a bit nerve wrecking but I think went well. I talked about the Dr. Seuess book O The Places You'll Go, it is perfect for our class. It starts with essentially saying we have the tools we need to succeed in life, " you have brains in your head and feet in your shoes, you can steer yourself any direction you choose." I like knowing that I have choices now, and if needs be I can help my family, it is even better that it is something I love doing. I was able to Graduate and walk Saturday May 28, 2011. It was an amazing feeling. I am so thankful for the support of my family both near and far. I do not think I could have made it through school without them. I started this program when Gavin was 5 months old, it is so wonderful to have the support of a loving husband. He definitely stepped it up these past 2 years and I am so thankful for him.
Heather and I before the ceremony.
![]() |
| My sweet boy and I |
![]() |
| Most of our graduating class, with our instructors Mary and Cherie. |




No comments:
Post a Comment