I want to do better at keeping track of the cute little things that Gavin says that knock your socks off. He has so much personality and always keeps Sean and I on our toes. Just the other night we were having a tickling match. I would attack him, and he would say "Help me Daddy!" So Sean would save him and start tickling him, then it was mommy's turn to save him and tickle him. Finally, I had his arms up and tickling him was daddy. Out of no where he yells "Help me Jesus!" It took Sean and I a second to process this, we both just looked at each other, and then busted up laughing. He said it whole heartily and so sweetly, but it truly came out of left field. He calls Christ his Jesus Friend, and I think it is so sweet. I am glad to know that he does listen to his mommy and he knows that Jesus is his friend and will always be there. It just is amazing how much they listen to you, and you do not even realize it.
hahaha, I love this! I told Cody the story and he cracked up too! SOOO glad you have a blog now :)
ReplyDelete